If you know me, even a little, you know I hate winter. I am a big baby when it comes to tolerating the cold and I have never gotten into winter activities such as skiing, snowboarding or snowmobiling. Almost everything about it makes me miserable; dry/pale skin, dry hair, having to wear pants, puffy jackets, well I could go on forever.
Growing up in New England we get some bizarre weather! It could be 80 degrees one day and a snow storm the next. Unfortunately, we experience more chilly days than warm ones and it doesn’t look like I’m moving anytime soon.
It’s safe to say I am definitely a June baby, right down to my core. But currently, as I’m watching the snow fall from my glass door, I can’t deny how beautiful it really is, which inspired me to write this blog. Even if a winter hater like me can find some warmth in the cold then you can too! Here are 30 Easy To Love Things About Winter.
- Hot Chocolate
- An Excuse To Be Lazy And Binge Watch Movies All Day (No Pants Required) 🙂
- FUZZY SOCKS/HIGH KNEE SOCKS
- Sledding (One Activity I Enjoy)
- Seasonal WINE (Endless Amounts of Wine)
- Bubble Baths
- Lighting Gingerbread Scented Candles
- Baking Cookies
- COLLEGE BREAK
- Cozy Blankets
- Getting Away With Unshaved Legs
- No Humidity
- Snowball Fights
- Watching The Snow Fall and Feeling Like You’re In A Snow Globe
- Beautiful Pictures
- Sitting By The Fire Place
- The Peaceful Silence That Occurs During Snow Storms
- Christmas Music
- Christmas (Obviously)
- New Years Parties
- Beer (It’s Good Too)
- Unexpected 80 degree Day(s)
- Canceled Classes
- Traveling To The Beach After A Storm
- Winter Coffee Flavors
- Diving Into A Good Book
- The Nut Cracker
- Snow Drifting (For Car Lovers)
- Spring Is Right Around The Corner
I guess Winter isn’t that bad…yeah right, it’s just slightly less horrible.